Every director, officer and employee is mandated to comply with a detailed Code of Conduct and Business Ethics which covers a plethora of high standard business principles and best practice in areas such as:
- prohibition of corruption and bribery (e.g. FCPA and UK Bribery Act compliance);
- avoidance or amelioration of conflicts of interest;
- prohibition of anti-competitive practices;
- prohibition of money laundering, financing or terrorism and illegal activities;
- the maintenance of confidentiality; and
- the protection of proprietary property.