Ainsley Gill is interviewed by The Oil and Gas Year in London during the 2016 Strategic... Read More
Terms and Conditions
Your access to this site is subject to legally binding terms and conditions. You must read these terms and conditions carefully before using this site. They contain disclaimers of warranties, representations, conditions, guarantees and endorsements; exclusions and limitations of liability; waivers of rights and acceptance of risks in relation to access to and use of this site and the information it contains. By accessing or using this site or downloading any content from this site, you unconditionally agree to these terms and conditions and to be bound by them and by applicable laws. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you must not access or use this site or download any content from this site.
1. The materials on this site may include the underlying HTML, text, images, audio clips, video clips, software and other materials (the "Content") and provided by NiQuan Energy for informational purposes only. NiQuan Energy intends the Content on the site to be accurate and current. However, since the Content may be compiled from a variety of sources, it is provided to you "as is" and "as available", without warranties of any kind whatsoever. You accept that NiQuan Energy has no liability for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions.
2. NiQuan Energy accepts and assumes no responsibility to you or any third party for any errors or omissions of any kind in the Content and disclaims all warranties, representations, conditions, guarantees or endorsements, whether express or implied by law, statute, trade usage or otherwise, with respect to the Content and to any matter relating to the site, including but not limited to, implied warranties and/or conditions of merchantability, operation, non-infringement, title, usefulness, completeness, accuracy, adequacy, currency, reliability or fitness for any particular purpose. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, NiQuan Energy does not give or make any express or implied warranties, representations, conditions, guarantees or endorsements to the effect that the site will operate error-free or that this site and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms; or that any such problems that are discovered will be corrected. Under no circumstances will NiQuan Energy be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise including but not limited to those arising from the use of or inability to use this site, or any of its Content, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
3. The Content of this site does not and is not intended to constitute financial, legal or other professional advice and you must always seek advice from a professional adviser before relying upon or otherwise using or acting upon any of the Content of this site.
Exclusion of Liabilities
Under no circumstances will NiQuan Energy, its shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents or representatives be liable for or obligated to pay any claims, losses, costs, expenses or damages whatsoever, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive, exemplary or similar damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data, business interruption, or loss of anticipated revenue, product or contract, arising out of or in connection with any use of this site or any other site you may access through this site, or with any use of the Content of this site. You accept that your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using and accessing this Site.
You agree at all times to defend, indemnify and hold NiQuan Energy and its shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives from any and all claims, demands, causes of action, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, sustained, incurred or paid by NiQuan Energy related to or arising out of (a) any violation of these terms and conditions by you or by any user of your account or (b) an act or omission or your negligence resulting from use of site, by you or by any user of your account.
Links available on the site (the "Links") may allow you to link to websites not maintained or controlled by NiQuan Energy. NiQuan Energy provides these links for your convenience and is not responsible for the contents of any linked site. Using such Links is at your own risk. NiQuan Energy cannot and does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any information available through the Links, and makes no representation or endorsement whatsoever about any other website, which you may choose to access through the Site. Although NiQuan Energy uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that all software provided on this site is suitable for use on a wide variety of computer systems, you must take all reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses and ensure compatibility of any such software with your specific computer system.
Use of the Site
You must not introduce into or through this site any information or material that may be harmful to NiQuan Energy or others. You agree not to include, knowingly or otherwise, any error or defect in information that may, among other things, constitute libel, slander or defamation or give rise to a criminal offence or civil liability on the part of any person or entity. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you must not:
(a) post, upload, publish, reproduce, transmit or otherwise distribute any part of the Content on this site:
(i) in any manner that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability; or
(ii) which is protected by copyright, any other intellectual property right without obtaining the prior written permission of the holder of the right; or
(b) otherwise use this site in a manner that is contrary to law or that would adversely impact use of the site or the Internet by other users, including posting or transmitting information or software containing viruses or other disruptive components, or sending unsolicited electronic mail.
1. NiQuan Energy owns the copyright and any other rights in this site and all its Content, unless otherwise stated, and you are responsible for obeying all applicable laws relating to the intellectual property laws concerning this site and its Content.
2. NiQuan Energy permits you to make copies of this site as necessary incidental acts during your viewing and use of it. You may also print or store so much of the site as is reasonable for personal use or for use within an individual firm or organisation, but material must not be copied, used or re-published in whole or in part without the prior written permission from NiQuan Energy and without acknowledging the source, either by the use of appropriate words or by our copyright notice (© NiQuan Energy).
3. NiQuan Energy permits you to copy to individual third parties no more than a small number of relevant provisions if incidental to advice or other activities.
The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this site (collectively the "Trademarks") are registered and unregistered trademarks of NiQuan Energy and of others. Nothing contained on this site shall be construed as granting, express or implied or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark without the express prior written permission of NiQuan Energy or such third party as may own any Trademark. Your infringement of any Trademark or any other Content on this Site is strictly prohibited.
Governing Law and Competent Jurisdiction
Your use of this site and any downloads from this site, and the operation of these terms and conditions is governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago. All disputes, controversies or claims arising out of or in connection with the site, including these terms and conditions, shall be submitted to and be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago and accessing and using this site, you submit to those courts to finally adjudicate or determine any suit, action or proceeding arising out of or in connection with the site.
DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
By accessing or otherwise using our website and by providing NiQuan Energy with any personal information, you consent to the use of your personal information as set out in this section. You must not send us any personal information if you do not want your personal information to be used in this way.
- NiQuan Energy collect and use certain types of information about individuals who may have dealings with NiQuan Energy, its own employees, suppliers and others with whom it conducts business
- NiQuan Energy may collect your personal data when you:
- use or access this website;
- request information or email an enquiry to NiQuan Energy;
- send personal data to NiQuan Energy by any means.
- NiQuan Energy may use your personal data for any of the following purposes:
- to carry out and fulfil any contractual, statutory or other legal obligations;
- to provide and improve services to you;
- to manage the relationship between NiQuan Energy and you and to communicate with you;
- to administer and improve this website including the compilation of website usage statistics;
- to market, enhance and improve services;
- to maintain internal record keeping and audits;
- for recruitment;
- as required by law; and/or
- for other legitimate business purposes.
- You agree that NiQuan Energy may share your personal data with:
- Government, regulatory and similar bodies;
- Other businesses and professional third parties (e.g. our service providers, IT hosting and maintenance providers and other contractors) who may be engage to help NiQuan Energy its business;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist NiQuan Energy in the improvement and optimisation of this website;
- Such other entities or bodies as my be required by law; and
- Other parties to which you authorise NiQuan Energy to release it.
- Your personal data may be kept in paper files and/or held in electronic form (e.g. on IT systems, in emails, on the cloud or in databases). It may be transferred to an entity, and/or stored at a destination outside the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago e.g. NiQuan Energy may transfer your personal data to NiQuan Energy’s professional service providers, agents or suppliers for the purposes described above. This means that your personal data may be transferred to another jurisdiction which may not have the same data protection laws, as are applicable in the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago. Any transfer of your personal data to another jurisdiction would be carried out in accordance with the prevailing data protection laws and regulations.
You accept that no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be entirely secure. While NiQuan Energy is committed to protecting your personal data, it can neither ensure nor warrant the security of any information you transmit to NiQuan Energy and you do so at your own risk. NiQuan Energy will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely.
- Cookies are small computer files that are placed on your computer by websites you visit. The cookies that NiQuan Energy may use help make this website work and provide information about how visitors interact with this website. This information is used to improve the website.
- The cookies we may use do not collect information that identifies a visitor. The information is aggregated and therefore remains anonymous. NiQuan Energy does not seek to identify individual visitors unless they volunteer their contact details. In some circumstances our records will identify organisations visiting our site and that information may be used in managing our relationship with those organisations.
- Most internet browsers are initially set up to automatically accept cookies. If you wish to change your cookie settings or remove them, you can manage this via the settings on your browser, but note that this may impact your ability to utilise this and other web sites. The way to clear cookies varies from one browser to another. There are a number of ways to manage cookies. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about how to adjust or modify your browser settings.